Pascal Borry is assistant professor at the Centre for Biomedical Ethics and Law (University of Leuven) and invited scholar at the Center for Genomics and Policy at McGill University.
His main research area is in the field of ethical, legal and social aspects of human genetics and genomics. His research publications are mainly related to the following topics:
(1) the ethical and legal aspects of genetic testing in minors;
(2) the ethical; legal and social aspects of genetic tests sold directly to consumers;
(3) the ethical, legal and social aspects of research on human biological material;
(4) the ethical, legal and social aspects of expanded carrier screening;
(5) and the role of empirical contributions in bioethics;